- Made in Canada, Fresh Goat Milk Recipe
- Moisturizing and repairing, silky and non-greasy, skin-friendly and hypoallergenic, moisturizing and soothing dry skin
- Suitable for dry, sensitive and any kind of skin, especially moisturizing rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees, etc., long-lasting moisturizing, leaving skin soft and moist
- Recommended by Canadian dermatologists and tested by NATURAL Verifiers in the United States, quality assurance, safe to use
- No 8 Irritants: No MIT, CMIT, Paraben, Mineral Oil, Urea, Phosphate, Gluten, Added Colors
- Contains natural herbal extracts, natural fragrance, fresh and pleasant
- Contains more than 90% natural ingredients, and the ingredients are tested by the NATURAL Verifiers natural and organic organization in the United States
- Fresh goat milk is rich in natural moisturizing nutrients: protein, vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B12, E, minerals, triglycerides
- Fresh goat milk pH/pH is compatible with human skin, mild in nature and zero irritation, can balance oil and moisture, repair and strengthen the natural barrier of healthy skin, and help prevent Bacterial invasion
- Fresh goat milk has small fat molecules, which help nutrient absorption and reduce skin irritation, enhancing moisturizing, protecting, and locking moisture
- Safe ingredients and quality assurance
How to use:
Take out an appropriate amount and apply it evenly to all parts of the hands or body. Skin is smooth and moisturized.
How to use:
Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly on the hands or body.